Are you finding that federal and state funding is declining, regulations are increasing, and fund raising is getting more difficult?
Atkinson & Co. has a long history of community involvement and service with non-profit and civic organizations, and we encourage our employees to donate their personal time and energy to various organizations. This kind of experience and commitment to the community is priceless. Our background and technical skills can help you get automated, put a successful plan together for the future, and reduce risks of embezzlement.
Let us lend you a hand by putting our experience and knowledge of accounting for non-profit organizations to work for you, so you can concentrate on your mission and services.
- Auditing and Accounting
- Assistance with Internal Control and Fraud Prevention
- Tax Exempt Applications for Federal and State Purposes
- Tax Compliance Assessment
- Tax Advisory Services
- Strategic Planning and Consulting Services
- Tax Return Preparation
- Assistance in Establishing Planned Giving Programs
- Representation before IRS, Department of Revenue, or other taxing authorities
- Government Regulations
- Assistance in Banking/Lending Relationships
- Membership Surveys
- Board Governance Recommendations
- Benchmarking Analysis
We are proud members of the Association of Nonprofit Accountants and Consultants (NPAC), the Government Audit Quality Center of the AICPA, and the Nonprofit Section of the AICPA. We also have employees busily working on completing the AICPA’s newly rolled out NFP certification program.