Here at Atkinson we see our employees as our most valuable asset.
We consider ATCO our second family and believe in the importance of a healthy balance between personal and professional life. This is embedded in our firm culture. We believe this provides continuity of our engagement teams and a higher level of staff and client satisfaction. Understanding that everyone views 'work-life balance' differently, Atkinson & Co. fosters a culture of 'Work Hard - Play Hard' and we encourage our staff to take advantage of the many benefits available.
Here's an overview of our firm benefits:
- Prescription drugs
- Health care flexible spending account
- Dependent care flexible spending account
- Gym membership discounts
- Life and long-term disability
- Supplemental dental, accident, cancer, hospitalization, and short-term disability
- Supplemental spouse or domestic partner life insurance
- 401(k) Plan with discretionary contributions
- Generous vacation & sick leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Flexible work schedules
Atkinson & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.